As a member of Microsoft DreamSpark, Penn State Wilkes-Barre is able to distribute free Microsoft software with a license that never expires to students who are taking a STEM course and faculty members who are teaching a STEM-related course or conducting research in a STEM-related field. A STEM course is any for-credit course at Penn State Wilkes-Barre that is Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Mathematics.
- Within the first three weeks after the start of the semester you will recieve an email from DreamSpark e-academy.com with instructions on how to setup your username and password in order to access the software site.
- Before accessing the DreamSpark website, you must be associated with a STEM course as a student, instructor, or support staff. You must read and adhere to the license terms of the DreamSpark EULA. Violation of the terms in the agreement can result in revoked DreamSpark access and possible legal action.
To obtain software:
- Visit the Microsoft DreamSpark website at http://e5.onthehub.com/WebStore/Welcome.aspx?ws=ae47abd4-e59b-e011-969d-0030487d8897&vsro=8 using the username and password that was emailed to you from DreamSpark. If you cannot find the email from DreamSpark with your login credentials, you can click on the link "I've forgotten my password!" and your password will be emailed to your PSU email account. NOTE: Your username for DreamSpark is your full PSU email address.
- Select the software you would like to order and add it to your shopping cart.
- Complete the check-out process.
- Download your software title.
- Burn the downloaded ISO image to the appropriate media (CD/DVD).
- Install the software title on your computer.
Dreamspark Support and Assistance
Need more help getting started? DreamSpark has a dedicated support page covering the following topics:
- Using DreamSpark software
- How to create an ISO image
- How to install software from an ISO image
- How to register your software
Visit https://www.dreamspark.com/Support/FAQ/Default.aspx to access the support page.
A list of DreamSpark Store frequently asked questions can be found at DreamSpark Store FAQ.
DreamSpark Support Contact Information
DreamSpark Direct Support: https://www.dreamspark.com/Student/Support.aspx.
Other questions or access issues can be emailed to email@example.com.