Nittany Lion Career Network
Please note: the Nittany Lion Career Network is provided for Penn State Students and Alumni ONLY
Use Nittany Lion Career Network (NLCN) for:
- Job and Internship Postings
- Employer Information Sessions and Presentations
- Résumé Books
- On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)
Note: This on-campus interviewing program offers interviews at University Park, Penn State Harrisburg, and Penn State Erie – the Behrend College. Students at other campuses must be willing to travel to those campuses for scheduled interviews.
- New and Registered Users – Log in to Nittany Lion Career Network with your Penn State Access ID and password. (For more detailed information, see the University Park Career Services web page.)
- Alumni: New Users – Register for Nittany Lion Alumni Career Network
For alumni who have never held a Nittany Lion Career Network account, please visit the registration page to set up an account. You will receive a confirmation email once your account has been approved by an Alumni Career Services staff member. The process usually takes 2-3 business days.
- Alumni: Recent Graduates – Log in to Nittany Lion Alumni Career Network
For alumni who have previously registered with your Penn State Access ID as a student, you can continue to use the account you established as an undergraduate. Click on the log-in link above and then on the Forgot Password link. Enter your Penn State undergraduate email address and a password for the Nittany Lion Alumni Career Network will be emailed to you. Please remember to update your email address since your @psu.edu address will expire approximately six months after graduation.
- Alumni: Registered Users – Log in to Nittany Lion Alumni Career Network
- Seeking graduating seniors for open positions or undergraduates for internships? Looking to hire Penn State alumni with experience? Please register and log in at Nittany Lion Career Network.
- Career Services