Continuing Education at Penn State Wilkes-Barre has a wide range of offerings for individuals seeking to improve their professional skills. Non-credit courses, professional certifications, credit certificates, and graduate-level courses are all available. Several programs are offered on a regular schedule, while others are offered as demand arises. Examples of Penn State's highly-regarded professional development programming include:
- AutoCAD Training
- Computer Training
- Commercializing Your Idea
- Information Technology Topics
- Leadership and Team Development Programs
- Spanish Language Skills
- Real Estate
- Workplace Environment and Safety Programs
Earn a Credit Certificate from Penn State Wilkes-Barre!
- Financial Accounting Certificate
- Customer Relations Certificate
- Teaching Writing and Literacy **New
- Introduction to Corporate Communications **New
- Corporate Communication **New
- Intro to Rehabilitation and Human Services **New Starting Spring 2015!
- Intro to Psychology **New Starting Spring 2015!
Graduate Credit Certificates (Programs for Educators)
- Certificate in Production and Inventory Management
- Certified Supply Chain Professional Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults