Commercializing Your Idea
Product Development for Entrepreneurs
If you have an idea for a new product or service that may have commercial potential, but are not sure where to turn for help, then this workshop may be for you! The workshop is intended to provide an overview of what is involved in commercializing your idea (getting your product on the market). It will assist you in evaluating whether or not your idea may have commercial potential, if you should take the next step in developing the idea, and what that next step might be. You will learn how to protect your idea, how to assess the business opportunity your idea represents, and how to put together a plan for commercialization. The instructor will also address design issues and manufacturing approaches. Finally, you will be directed to other resources that can further assist you in making your idea a reality.
If you would like more information about this program contact our Continuing Education department at 570-675-9253 or email email@example.com.
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Leadership for Engineers Certificate *Starting Spring 2016
- Introduction to Psychology Certificate *Starting Spring 2016
- Rehabilitation & Human Services Certificate *Starting Spring 2016
- Financial Accounting Certificate *Starting Spring 2016
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Supervision Essentials
- Real Estate Prep Courses
- Civil Engineering Professional Engineer Exam Review
- SAT Preparation Courses
- Ethical Issues in Mental Health
Request CE Information
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults