The Penn State Wilkes-Barre Continuing Education office offers personal interest programs that have a cultural appeal to the community. For example, our Film and Discussion series is offered each fall and spring. The series consists of five movies and includes pre-film lecture and stimulating post-film discussion. The film series is located at R/C Wilkes-Barre Movies 14, Wilkes-Barre, PA.
Penn State is an Act 48 approved provider. The Film & Discussion series is offered as a 1-credit course (30 Act 48 hours). The series is also offered as a noncredit course. Educators enrolling in the non-credit course will be issued a CEU Certificate. Professional educators are encouraged to confirm that the Film & Discussion series fits their school district's professional development plan for Act 48.
Check back for more information on our Fall 2014 Film and Discussion series when it becomes available.To join our mailing list to receive details on future movie series, please send your contact information to email@example.com.
Please browse our course schedule to see the programs we are currently offering. If there is a topic you are interested in learning about, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your input is very valuable to us and your ideas are welcome.
Brought to you by:
- Corporate Communications Certificate
- Real Estate Licensing Prep Courses
- Project Management Certificate Progam
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Computational Methods in Stormwater Management
- Women in Sciences & Engineering (WISE)
- SAT Preparation Courses
- Financial Accounting Certificate Program Wilkes-Barre
- Financial Accounting Certificate Program Northern Tier Center
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults