The Penn State Wilkes-Barre Continuing Education office offers personal interest programs that have an educational and cultural interest to the community. For example, Ladies' Golf Clinic for Beginners, Retirement Planning, and our Film & Discussion series that is offered each fall and spring.
If there is a topic you are interested in or would like to join our mailing list to receive details on future personal enrichment topics, please send your contact information to email@example.com. Your input is very valuable to us and your ideas are always welcome.
Please browse our course schedule to see the programs we are currently offering.
Film & Discussion Series
The Film & Discussion series consists of five movies and includes pre-film lectures and stimulating post-film discussions. The film series is located at R/C Wilkes-Barre Movies 14 in Wilkes-Barre or the Dietrich Theater Tunkhannock.
The Summer 2015 Film & Discussion Series: Music...The Magic in Film
Penn State Wilkes-Barre in partnership with the Dietrich Theater proudly presents this five-week series that will delight every member of your family as we look and listen critically to the music that has accompanied some of America’s best-loved films. For complete details and registration information, please visit the summer 2015 Film & Discussion Series-Dietrich Theater webpage.
Check back in late summer/early fall for dates of the next R/C Wilkes-Barre Movies 14 film series.
The Wilkes-Barre Film & Discussion Series is brought to you by:
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Introduction to Psychology Certificate
- Rehabilitation & Human Services Certificate
- Financial Accounting Certificate
- Film & Discussion Series: Dietrich Theater
- Natural Gas Industry Training
- Stormwater Management
- Summer Youth Camps
- Women in the Sciences & Engineering (WISE)
- Ethical Issues in Mental Health
- It’s All In The Details: Tips For Grant-Seeking Success
- Real Estate Prep Courses
- Civil Engineering Professional Engineer Exam Review
- SAT Preparation Courses
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults