Graduate Courses in Education - Spring 2014
PSYCH 438: Personality Theory (3 credits)
Personality theories and their application to social and personality development and personality dynamics.
Tuesdays: Jan 14-Apr 22, 6 pm – 9 pm at the Northern Tier Career Center.
EDTEC 440: Educational Technology Integration (3 credits)
This course introduces educators to broad-based educational computing applications. This course introduces ideas, skills, concepts and strategies for integrating computers into classroom teaching. The focus of the course is on models for integration, but specific applications and how they can be used in the classroom will also be explored. This course section consists of both classroom meetings and an online component.
Tuesdays: Jan 28, Feb 25, Mar 25, Apr 22, 4 pm – 7 pm at Wyalusing Elementary School.
Design, production, and evaluation of instructional materials for delivery on the Internet. This course section consists of both classroom meetings and an online component.
Tuesdays: Jan 21, Feb 18, Mar 18, Apr 15, 6 pm – 9 pm at the Northern Tier Career Center.
View information on registering for graduate courses through Continuing Education,
as well as other useful information for graduate students.
Penn State encourages qualified persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact 570-268-7777 in advance of your participation or visit.
Penn State in your classroom—It Shows
- Civil Engineering Professional Engineer Exam Review
- Financial Accounting Certificate Program
- SAT Preparation Course
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Supply Chain Management Certificate Program
- Spring Film and Discussion Series
- Real Estate Courses
- Project Management Certificate
- Applications in AutoCAD-Level 1
- Selling Dynamics
- Changes in the DSM Program
- Retirement Planning Today
- Northern Tier Undergraduate Courses
- Spring 2014 Executive Management Forum
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults