Non-Credit Course Registration Information
Registration for a non-credit Continuing Education course, program, or workshop can be accomplished by phone, fax, or mail. In addition, some programs offer online registration, which if available, is indicated in the program brochure.
To register, mail your completed registration form (found on the program brochure/flyer) and payment to:
Penn State Wilkes-Barre
Continuing Education Department
Attn: Karen Gallia
Old Rte. 115, P.O. Box PSU
Lehman, PA 18627
Or fax your completed registration form, with credit card information, to (570) 675-8308.
Contact us for additional information or questions at (570) 675-9253 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment: Due to demand for our courses, payment must accompany your registration. Space cannot be held without payment.
Cancellations and Refunds: Refunds will be made only if a written cancellation is received at least seven (7) business days prior to the first day of the course(s). After that, the participant or organization will be held responsible for the fee. Anyone who is registered, but cannot attend, may send a substitute. To cancel a registration, fax your cancellation notice to (570) 675-8308 or e‐mail it to email@example.com. Penn State University reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course due to insufficient enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. If a program is cancelled, registrants will be notified and a refund will be processed.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Leadership for Engineers Certificate
- Financial Accounting Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Real Estate Prep Courses
- SAT Preparation Courses
- Tips for Grant Seeking Success
- Spring Film & Discussion Series
- Industry Training: Confined Space, Electrical Safety, Fall Protection, HazWoper
- Supervision Leadership Series: Supervisory Leadership, Resolving Interpersonal Conflict, Solving Problems, Managing Time & Priorities
- Supervision Essentials
- Healthy Nutrition for the Busy Professional
Request CE Information
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults