Executive Management Series
The Executive Management Series is scheduled biannually in the spring and fall to address a variety of pressing issues of importance to the community’s business leaders. Some of the topics addressed since the series’ premier in 1999 have included recruitment and retention challenges, e-commerce issues, marketing trends and leadership in difficult times. The events also introduce participants to Penn State resources. This enables them to further address problems their organizations may be experiencing related to the topics of discussion in the series.
If there is a topic you are interested in learning about that would serve your business needs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your input is very valuable to us and your ideas are welcome.
The fall 2014 Executive Management forum, Healthy Workforce... Healthy Community!, was held on Friday, October 31, 2014. At this event, two traditionally separate events were combined — a Penn State Executive Management Forum and the Chambers’ Healthy Workplace Awards Luncheon. The keynote speaker, Chamber President Wico van Genderen, discussed plans for the Chamber and our community.
Check back in the early spring for the next Executive Management Series announcement.
Executive Leadership Non-Profit Boards and Executive Directors Workshop
Personal and Corporate Drivers for Effortless Excellence
This fast-paced presentation will explore both personal and corporate drivers that non-profit Board Directors and Executive Directors are using to power higher levels of success within their organizations. We will address personal topics such as:
- How to develop a deeper level of belief in yourself and your organization
- Getting committed to life-long learning
- Taking personal responsibility
We will cover business growth topics such as:
- Developing imagination and courage
- Learning about external focus and what it means to your organization
This is a free workshop sponsored by Penn State Wilkes-Barre and the Northern Tier Center.
Date: Friday, March 27, 2015
Time: begins at 8:30 a.m. with a complimentary continental breakfast, followed by the program from 9 - 10:30 a.m.
Register now for the following locations:
Penn State Wilkes-Barre: call (570) 675-9253 or send email to email@example.com.
Penn State Northern Tier Center–Towanda: call (570) 268-7778 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- SAT Preparation Courses
- Real Estate Prep Courses
- Introduction to Psychology Certificate
- Rehabilitation & Human Services Certificate
- Supervision Essentials
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Executive Leadership Non-Profit Boards & Executive Directors Workshop
- Supervision Leadership Series
- Wilkes-Barre Film & Discussion Series
- Northern Tier Film & Discussion Series
- Natural Gas Industry Training
- Stormwater Management
- Continuing Education