Women in the Sciences and Engineering (WISE)
Penn State Wilkes-Barre's Women in the Sciences and Engineering (WISE) program is for young women in grades 6-8. The primary mission of the WISE program is to facilitate the entry and success of women in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM).
Check back in late February or early March for our 2015 WISE program details.
For more information contact Continuing Education at 570-675-9253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The WISE program at Penn State Wilkes-Barre is made possible by the generous contribution of Procter & Gamble through their Live, Learn and Thrive grant.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Computer Training for the 21st Century
- Introduction to Psychology Certificate
- Rehabilitation & Human Services Certificate
- Supervision Essentials
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Supervision Leadership Series
- Film & Discussion Series: Dietrich Theater
- Natural Gas Industry Training
- Stormwater Management
- Modern Concepts of Trauma
- Executive Management Series
- Summer Youth Camps
- Ladies’ Golf Clinic for Beginners
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults