Civil Engineering Professional Engineer Exam Review
This program is designed for the practicing engineer who plans to take the Professional Engineer Examination to become registered as a professional engineer in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Review sessions include three phases of engineering covered by the examination.
The program reviews pertinent engineering and scientific concepts. Development of problem-solving skills is emphasized, and questions from past examinations are carefully examined.
- Highways and Surveying
- Engineering Economics
This review is delivered via interactive video technology to the Penn State Wilkes-Barre campus, Lehman and the Penn State Wilkes-Barre's Northern Tier Center, Towanda from Penn State Berks. For more information contact the Penn State Northern Tier Center office at 570-268-7778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates: Tuesdays, September 1, 2015 - March 22, 2016
Times: 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Locations: Penn State Wilkes-Barre, Science Center Room S002 or
Penn State Wilkes-Barre's Northern Tier Center- Towanda
Cost: $1045 (textbooks not included). The textbooks used for this course will be Civil Engineering Reference Manual 14th edition and the Practice Problems for the CE PE Exam. Both are available for purchase from the Penn State Wilkes-Barre bookstore.
All registrations will be handled through the Penn State Northern Tier Center. Email email@example.com for a registration form or you may register by phone to 570-268-7778.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Leadership for Engineers Certificate
- Financial Accounting Certificate
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Real Estate Prep Courses
- SAT Preparation Courses
- Tips for Grant Seeking Success
- Spring Film & Discussion Series
- Industry Training: Confined Space, Electrical Safety, Fall Protection, HazWoper
- Supervision Leadership Series: Supervisory Leadership, Resolving Interpersonal Conflict, Solving Problems, Managing Time & Priorities
Request CE Information
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults