Spanish Language Skills
Penn State Wilkes-Barre offers courses for those who interact with Spanish-speaking employees in the workplace, and who are seeking basic conversational Spanish skills for use in their day-to-day communications. It is expected that participants will have no Spanish training or limited Spanish education that has been forgotten. Managers, supervisors, classroom educators, health-care practitioners and other professionals would benefit from these courses, some of which are designed for specialized audiences.
Workshops with a Hispanic focus on cultural awareness in the workplace are also available.
Courses are typically scheduled one evening per week over a period of consecutive weeks at a convenient Wilkes-Barre area location.
For more information, contact Continuing Education at (570) 675-9253 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Computer Training for the 21st Century
- SAT Preparation Courses
- Introduction to Psychology Certificate
- Rehabilitation & Human Services Certificate
- Supervision Essentials
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Executive Leadership Non-Profit Boards & Executive Directors Workshop
- Supervision Leadership Series
- Wilkes-Barre Film & Discussion Series
- Film & Discussion Series: Dietrich Theater
- Natural Gas Industry Training
- Stormwater Management
- Modern Concepts of Trauma
- Executive Management Series
- Summer Youth Camps
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults