Spanish Language Skills
Penn State Wilkes-Barre offers courses for those who interact with Spanish-speaking employees in the workplace, and who are seeking basic conversational Spanish skills for use in their day-to-day communications. It is expected that participants will have no Spanish training or limited Spanish education that has been forgotten.
Who Should Attend: Managers, supervisors, classroom educators, health-care practitioners and other professionals would benefit from these courses as well as individuals who want to learn the language…be it for travel, work, or awareness.For more information, contact Continuing Education at (570) 675-9253 or email@example.com.
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Leadership for Engineers Certificate
- Financial Accounting Certificate
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Real Estate Prep Courses
- SAT Preparation Courses
- Tips for Grant Seeking Success
- Spring Film & Discussion Series
- Industry Training: Confined Space, Electrical Safety, Fall Protection, HazWoper
- Supervision Leadership Series: Supervisory Leadership, Resolving Interpersonal Conflict, Solving Problems, Managing Time & Priorities
Request CE Information
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults