Information Technology Topics
Non-credit workshops and courses on topics of interest to regional information technology professionals are offered in response to training needs identified by Penn State Wilkes-Barre’s campus Information Technology Advisory Group. Representatives from regional business and industry provide feedback on topics, content and instructors that would most benefit regional IT professionals.
Workshop/course topics include but are not limited to:
- e-Business and e-Marketing Topics
- Network Security
- Wireless Networks
- Project Management Essentials for IT Professionals
- Voice Over Internet Protocol
For more information, contact Continuing Education at (570) 675-9253 or email@example.com.
To view current Information Technology offerings, click on the selections in the column to the right.
Join e-Marketing NEPA sponsored by Penn State Wilkes-Barre.
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- Summer Youth Camp
- Summer Reading Program
- Workforce Development Programs
- Graduate Courses in Education
- Certified Supply Chain Professional Certificate
- One-to-One Computer Training
- School Nurse
- Northern Tier Summer Undergraduate Courses
- Massage Basics for Nurses
- Operational Leader Program
- Free Webinar: Talent Management-The Basics and Beyond
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults