Information Technology Topics
Non-credit workshops and courses on topics of interest to regional information technology professionals are offered in response to training needs identified by Penn State Wilkes-Barre’s campus Information Technology Advisory Group. Representatives from regional business and industry provide feedback on topics, content and instructors that would most benefit regional IT professionals.
Workshop/course topics include but are not limited to:
- e-Business and e-Marketing Topics
- Network Security
- Wireless Networks
- Project Management Essentials for IT Professionals
- Voice Over Internet Protocol
For more information, contact Continuing Education at (570) 675-9253 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- SAT Preparation Courses
- Real Estate Prep Courses
- Introduction to Psychology Certificate
- Rehabilitation & Human Services Certificate
- Supervision Essentials
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Executive Leadership Non-Profit Boards & Executive Directors Workshop
- Retirement Planning
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults