Penn State Wilkes-Barre offers a wide variety of computer training addressing a broad range of needs - from the beginner to the experienced user. Hands-on training at individual computer workstations is conducted by experienced Penn State instructors. This training is available to individuals in a group session, one-to-one instruction, or can be arranged for companies at their worksite.
In-demand topics include Windows 7 Training, Office 2010, and PhotoShop, all of which are available at beginner, intermediate, or advanced levels.
To discuss how one-to-one training could meet your needs, contact Continuing Education at 570-675-9253 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To view our current computer training offerings, click on the selections in the column to the right.
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- Civil Engineering Professional Engineer Exam Review
- Financial Accounting Certificate Program
- SAT Preparation Course
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Supply Chain Management Certificate Program
- Spring Film and Discussion Series
- Real Estate Courses
- Project Management Certificate
- Applications in AutoCAD-Level 1
- Selling Dynamics
- Changes in the DSM Program
- Retirement Planning Today
- Northern Tier Undergraduate Courses
- Spring 2014 Executive Management Forum
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults