Our premier AutoCAD training courses are concise and intensive to help the busy professional become more productive. Autodesk works closely with industry to set standards for course content so you can learn the software features and commands that are most critical to your workplace performance. Penn State Wilkes-Barre has a unique partnership with the Pennsylvania College of Technology to offer these courses, which are taught by Autodesk-approved instructors and combine lecture, demonstration, and hands-on instruction.
Workshops/courses include but are not limited to:
- Applications in AutoCAD Level I, II, and III
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Revit Architecture Essentials
- 3D Applications in AutoCAD
If you would like more information about these programs contact our Continuing Education department at 570-675-9253 or email email@example.com.
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- SAT Preparation Courses
- Real Estate Prep Courses
- Introduction to Psychology Certificate
- Rehabilitation & Human Services Certificate
- Supervision Essentials
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Executive Leadership Non-Profit Boards & Executive Directors Workshop
- Supervision Leadership Series
- Wilkes-Barre Film & Discussion Series
- Northern Tier Film & Discussion Series
- Natural Gas Industry Training
- Stormwater Management
- Continuing Education