Our premier AutoCAD training courses are concise and intensive to help the busy professional become more productive. Autodesk works closely with industry to set standards for course content so you can learn the software features and commands that are most critical to your workplace performance. Penn State Wilkes-Barre has a unique partnership with the Pennsylvania College of Technology to offer these courses, which are taught by Autodesk-approved instructors and combine lecture, demonstration, and hands-on instruction.
Workshops/courses include but are not limited to:
- Applications in AutoCAD Level I, II, and III
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Revit Architecture Essentials
- 3D Applications in AutoCAD
If you would like more information about these programs contact our Continuing Education department at 570-675-9253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- Summer Youth Camp
- Summer Reading Program
- Workforce Development Programs
- Graduate Courses in Education
- Certified Supply Chain Professional Certificate
- One-to-One Computer Training
- School Nurse
- Northern Tier Summer Undergraduate Courses
- Massage Basics for Nurses
- Operational Leader Program
- Free Webinar: Talent Management-The Basics and Beyond
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults