Our premier AutoCAD training courses are concise and intensive to help the busy professional become more productive. Autodesk works closely with industry to set standards for course content so you can learn the software features and commands that are most critical to your workplace performance. Penn State Wilkes-Barre has a unique partnership with the Pennsylvania College of Technology to offer these courses, which are taught by Autodesk-approved instructors and combine lecture, demonstration, and hands-on instruction.
Workshops/courses include but are not limited to:
- Applications in AutoCAD Level I, II, and III
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Revit Architecture Essentials
- 3D Applications in AutoCAD
If you would like more information about these programs contact our Continuing Education department at 570-675-9253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications in AutoCAD Level 1 — Spring 2014
This course provides the AutoCAD user with the tools necessary to comprehend the commands available within AutoCAD. Topics include display commands, CAD tools, basic draw commands, basic edit commands, layers, CAD construction techniques, creating text, block and drawing import options, dimensions, crosshatching, grips, introduction to layouts, and plotting basics.
Date: Mondays and Wednesdays: April 21, 23, 28, 30
Time: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Location: Athletics & Recreation Building Room G-101
Cost: $799 per person
Instructor: Craig Miller
Registration: Register online or by phoning 570-675-9253. Registration deadline is April 4, 2014.
Penn State on Your Résumé — It Shows.
- Civil Engineering Professional Engineer Exam Review
- Financial Accounting Certificate Program
- SAT Preparation Course
- Graduate Courses in Education
- One-to-One Computer Training
- Supply Chain Management Certificate Program
- Spring Film and Discussion Series
- Real Estate Courses
- Project Management Certificate
- Applications in AutoCAD-Level 1
- Selling Dynamics
- Changes in the DSM Program
- Retirement Planning Today
- Northern Tier Undergraduate Courses
- Spring 2014 Executive Management Forum
- Continuing Education
- Programs for Adults