Becoming an active member of the Penn State Wilkes-Barre Alumni Society is a selfless way to give back to the University and reconnect with fellow alumni and current students. Alumni volunteers help to recruit new Penn Staters, engage in various projects thoughout the year and are involved in the community, spreading the spirit of Penn State service.
Stay connected to Penn State Wilkes-Barre:
- Join the Penn State Alumni Association (To join as a Life Member please click here and be sure to select Alumni Society and then Wilkes-Barre Alumni Society from the drop down list.)
- Join the Penn State Wilkes-Barre Alumni Constituent Society. The society offers a number of opportunities to be involved with the campus, from networking with other alumni, faculty, staff and community members; participating in social events; or helping with service projects which benefit our students, campus and community.
- Attend a Penn State Wilkes-Barre event.
- Support the Penn State Wilkes-Barre Annual Fund by making a donation.
- Participate in a Penn State Wilkes-Barre Continuing Education class or workshop.
- Show your Penn State Pride: shop the Penn State Wilkes-Barre Bookstore.
- Join the Penn State Wilkes-Barre Athletics & Recreation Building — it's half price for alums!
- Download fun stuff like Penn State ring tones, screen savers, and songs.
- Participate in the Penn State Wilkes-Barre Alumni Constituent Society Annual "Masters" Golf Tournament — a day of golf with all proceeds to benefit Penn State Wilkes-Barre student initiatives.
- Participate in Commencement or Open Houses.
Stay connected to Penn State as a whole:
For information on opportunities for volunteering with the Penn State University Alumni Association check out the Get Involved section of the Penn State Alumni Association web page.
Check out the Penn State Grassroots Network and join the education and advocacy group of 37,300-plus Penn State University alums, parents, students, and friends. Network members freely volunteer their time to communicate the University's goals, contributions, initiatives, and needs to community leaders, policymakers, legislators, and government officials.
- Alumni Relations