Whether you need to complete your degree or advance your career, Penn State gives you an edge. At Penn State Wilkes-Barre the classes are small, the faculty are accessible and friendly, and the resources of a Big Ten university await you! Penn State on your résumé — It Shows.
At Penn State Wilkes-Barre, you can:
- Earn a certificate or degree that is respected worldwide
- Choose from a variety of scheduling options, including
– enrolling part- or full-time in day and/or evening classes on
campus or at our Northern Tier center
– completing a program at your workplace
– taking courses online through Penn State Wilkes-Barre, the Eastern Alliance,
or the Penn State World Campus
- Get professional guidance and support all along the way
Penn State Wilkes-Barre offers the first two years of Penn State's more than 160 bachelor's degree programs. We also offer six baccalaureate and four associate degree programs at our campus. Contact our Admissions Office for more information.
Continuing Education at Penn State Wilkes-Barre offers a wide range of professional development opportunities to help you enhance your professional skills or learn new ones. We can help you prepare for a career change, obtain credentials needed for a promotion, or further your knowledge to stay at the top of your industry. You can choose from noncredit courses, programs to prepare for professional certification, programs awarding Penn State certificates, and graduate-level courses.
For more information...
Adult Enrollment Coordinator
Phone: (570) 675-9229
Phone: (570) 675-9253
For information about programs for Adult Students at other Penn State campuses, visit It Shows: Penn State for Adult Students.