Orientation & Registration – Fall Semester 2014
Please plan to attend Fall Semester Orientation and Course Registration for dual-enrollment high-school students, which will take place on the Penn State Wilkes-Barre campus:
Date: Thursday, August 21, 2014
Time: 2:00 P.M.
Campus Location: Murphy Student Services Center
Orientation will include:
- Attending an academic advising presentation.
- Establishing a Penn State ACCESS account (for access to email and online academic resources).
- Arranging for a parking permit (you must have your vehicle registration and proof of insurance with you).
- Receiving instructions for where, when, and how to obtain books and supplies.
- Registering for classes. You will be instructed in the use of eLion, Penn State's online course registration system, and you will register for your fall semester 2014 course(s).
Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend the Dual Enrollment Program Orientation and Registration.
It is important that all students have a completed Undergraduate Non Degree Enrollment Form on file. The form must be returned to the Penn State Wilkes-Barre Admissions Office no later than August 11, 2014. The form can also be obtained by contacting your high-school guidance counselor or the Penn State Wilkes-Barre Admissions Office.
Please note: The first day of fall semester classes at Penn State Wilkes-Barre is Monday, August 25, 2014.
John Barnes, Admissions Officer
Penn State Wilkes-Barre