Honors Incentive Scholarships are designed to supplement any existing financial aid package a student may already be receiving. The Incentive Scholarships are rewards for enrolling in honors courses and successfully completing them. Scholarships are available to full-time associate and baccalaureate students who meet the following criteria:
- Complete a total of three honors courses (a minimum of 9 credits) in two consecutive semesters (fall/spring or spring/fall).
- Maintain an overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- Complete and earn at least a GPA of 3.4 in all three honors courses.
- Actively participate in the Honor Society and attend at least two-thirds of the meetings each semester.
- Complete and submit the Honors Incentive Scholarship application form upon completion of the three honors courses.
Honors Incentive Scholarships will apply to students only during their period of enrollment at Penn State Wilkes-Barre. Eligible students will be selected by the Honors Program Advisory Committee.